Each new day is truly a gift (I know I have written that before :)) and to the best of my ability, I live in the moment and surrender to what is happening in my life. I truly believe in my heart that, as long as I am doing my best and treat others' the way that I would like to be treated, my life will unfold as it should. How many of us truly surrender? For me, it is a deep knowing that, God is in control and I could not possibly know all the answers about my life. How could I possibly know more than my Creator? Sometimes that question has made me laugh. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." There is also a chapter from Debbie Ford's book: "The Right Questions" that, always brings me inspiration in times of doubt. It is called: "Am I Choosing from My Divinity or Am I Choosing from My Humanity?" "Divine consciousness and human consciousness co-exist within each of us." It first starts with this awareness that, we have this choice. Sometimes we can be 'prisoners' to our own thoughts! I have been guilty of this many times, but with this new level of awareness, I am more in control of my thoughts than allowing my thoughts to control me. In each moment you have the power within you to shift your thinking! Something else that brings me peace of mind is watching the flow of nature...Allow yourself to connect in a deep way to nature and the natural order of life...Trust, allow and surrender to all that is...
Let us all take a moment of silence in rememberance of Natalee Holloway who disappeared May 30th, 2005 in Aruba. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How I identify with the two ways of thinking within me. And I have the choice of which one rules my actions. I choose the Divine life within me. The road is more narrow and rocky, but the trip is surely worth it. Thanks for the great post. God bless.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeannine,
ReplyDeleteLove your post!Each day is truly a gift to be treasured!
I love the prayer "God Grant me the serenity." I have cross stitched this and it is so beautiful framed.
Have a great day!
Blessings.
Jeannine,
ReplyDeleteI just loved this. Your posts are so uplifting and I totally understand what your talking about, being a prisoner to your thoughts. In the past I have chosen to be very hard on myself and have struggled with self esteem. I love that I can surrender it all to God and he fixes it in time.
Thank you for this. It was so good.