"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!"-Eckhart Tolle
For those of you reading my post today, please let this quote by Eckhart Tolle resignate within your soul...Realize you matter in this world and it all starts within...I am realizing more and more how happiness is truly a choice. It takes just as much energy to be miserable as it does to be happy. Why not choose to be happy! Sure, I have my down days, but I don't stay in my "pity party" for long...:) I allow myself to feel my emotions and then move on. I try not to dwell on things that, bring me down or are negative. Happiness is an 'inside job' and I have realized that, my relationship with God and my spiritual values are what bring me lasting happiness. "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2 I have been guilty of this as well, but if you continue to 'search' outside yourself for happiness in material things, you will be continually disappointed. Money, jobs, homes, vacations, etc...are all wonderful, however, my belief is to depend on these things to make you happy is what can cause misery when they do not live up to your expectations. Search within your hearts and souls for your own happiness; realize your potential in your life and focus on your God given gifts and talents. You have the power within you to be your own very best friend and again, to thine own self be true...
Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful women who make a difference for your children. Honor and pamper yourself today, because you are truly worth it. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happiness is a choice and I will choose to be happy! Thank you for the Mothers Day wish! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to be sharing Mother's Day with my wonderful mom. I am so blessed to have her! Thank you for such an awesome blog, I will look forward to reading your continued posts.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you too!!!
Blessngs& Love,
Debbie