"Choose a wish, find a dream,
Pick a wishing star;
Let your hopes and spirits soar
High and free and far.
Reach for the unreachable,
Stretch to touch the sky,
Know no dream you treasure
Is too far away or high.
Believe in the impossible,
Then work and try and do-
For only those who dare to dream
Can make a dream come true!"
I believe God puts dreams in our hearts for a reason. I know for me, when I reach out and make someones day, words cannot express the joy I feel inside. One of my greatest passions in life is making a difference for others' in whatever way I can. Starting my blog is an example of reaching out, sharing knowledge and writing from my heart. A best friend of mine encouraged me to do so and I am glad I listened. Thank-you, Jenny! :) Do you have a dream stirring inside you? Do you long to make a difference? How about to help someone in need or help others' dreams come true? I was deeply touched awhile ago by watching the movie the "Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. Can you imagine if there were more families that made a difference for a child in this way? Or people that reach out to others in small, kind gestures can make a world of difference as well. I would encourage you to just BE...go within, be still and connect with your Divine essence...Trust God will guide you to fulfill your dreams whatever they may be. Hold onto the vision of what you would like to see happen and do your best to take action in seeing that vision manifest. I may not know all the "hows" for myself, but I do know it first starts within and connecting to God. You are the only one that knows what is best for you. Live in hope and gratitude. Follow your heart and dare to dream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Such a lovely post!
ReplyDeleteI need to think about the small things more often. Like you said, reaching out and making someones day can be so rewarding(for both parties!). I think that if everyone took the time to look and see what someone else needed, we would all be a little happier!
Thank's for the thought provoking!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post and thought provoking and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.I have enjoyed being here today and look forward to following you. Please drop by my blogs if you can:
Simple Womans Daybook and Days Touched By Grace.
It is always good to meet new blogging friends.
Blessings.