Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Trust the process..."

For those of you reading my post today--STOP--breathe and know that, all is perfect in this moment. During my coaching training with Debbie Ford and her staff, I would constantly hear this phrase..."trust the process..." As my training went on, it made more and more sense of what that phrase meant. No matter what we are going through, it may not make sense to us in the moment, but trust that, everything we are experiencing is for our highest good. It is not the easiest thing to do, however, it does help to release your fears, let go of the 'attachment' to the outcome and trust...I believe everything happens for a reason and there are Divine lessons to learn in life. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7 All of us are spiritual beings having a human experience. Each one of us are unique, children of God who are "powerful beyond measure." We have different gifts and talents to share and make a positive contribution in this world. "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."-Charles Dubois I encourage you to remain open-minded to ALL possibilities in life. Do your best, treat others' with kindness and "trust in the process..."

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely, Jeannine!! I totally agree with everything you wrote! I can see the 'reason' after everyone of my 'life experiences'! Maybe not at the time, but afterwards for sure. :-)
    Great post and Perfect for me to read today!Another example, right?! :-)
    Big Thank You & Hug my friend! ~ Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was certainly a timely post. I needed that today. God bless. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jeannine... I really enjoyed reading this post. So uplifting and inspiring. God's blessings to you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is one thing that for some reason I find easy to do: trust. The ride often takes me new places I could never have imagined if I had tried to drive. I kinda like being the passenger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. Wonderful inspiring post and has certainly encouraged me today and left me with much to ponder.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete