"Your dream is not too big, your mountain is not too tall, your sickness is not too bad, and your situation is not too difficult." "Miracles really do happen."-Joel Osteen
I see that, each new day is a miracle in itself...I do not take anything for granted, because I know in an instant life can change. Just the fact I am alive, breathing, see the beauty around me, have a loving family, friends, etc...are all miracles! "With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
I would encourage you to not give up! I believe this for myself, too. When faced with challenges, I may not know in the moment what the lesson is, or "why" things are happening as they are, but I do know that, I continue to have faith there is a lesson to be learned and a Divine plan...
Some of you reading this may be feeling discouraged or are struggling to pay your bills, etc., but again...Believe in miracles! BE in the moment, concentrate on your breathing, realize the moment you are in is all that is real. Do your best, and "let go and let God." I am realizing for myself answers to my prayer's may not come exactly when I want them to, however, I keep my faith and hope for better days ahead. I hope these words help you feel secure in knowing you are never alone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Go Jeannine!
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspirational message. God bless you. Lloyd
ReplyDeleteIn your honour and in the honour of wall the Writwrs and Poets, I published an ilustration.
ReplyDelete