Sunday, October 18, 2009

Living in the moment...
Each new day is truly a gift. How often do we pay attention to the moment? Are we worried, fearing the future or are we appreciating the moment we are in? When I find myself anxious or thinking of the "what if's" I breathe and remind myself only-NOW-is what is real...

We truly are the master of our minds, the thoughts we choose to think and the joy we can feel in the moment. I take time everyday to pray and be grateful for all of my many blessings. Sure-life is not all I want it to be right now, but I am still grateful for what I do have....

Life can truly change in an instant. I hope these words have helped somehow to make your day a little brighter for whatever challenges you may be facing. "Keep Believin'' and trust all is perfect in the moment....

1 comment:

  1. My little brother used to say, "I can dream can't I?" And without dreams we couldn't build our future. God says anything is possible. Yes, Coach, your words of passion helps.

    In the morning, the first thing I do is thank Father for letting me survive one more day. I do what Red Skelton used to say, "In the morning if I don't smell flowers or see candles flickering I go ahead and get up."

    The second thing I do is make my bed and tell Father 'thank you' for providing my bed last night.

    You need to harness your inspirationals and send more of them out into the world, Jeannine. You've got a great thing going. Please keep it up, and don't quit. Thanks!

    Cliff

    ReplyDelete