Wow...it has been awhile since I have written. Actually, my friend Kathy inspired me to visit my blog again and write a new post. Thank-you, Kathy! I have always been inspired by her and it has been great to re-connect on facebook and now be a follower of her blog.
I truly believe there lives a "sleeping giant" within all of us to make a difference in our world. One of my greatest passions in life is making a difference for others' and I am always thinking of new ways to do so. I have realized it can be the simplest gesture of a phone call to brighten someones day, smiling at a stranger, small acts of kindness, cooking a meal for a sick friend or praying for others' in need. Sometimes I feel so helpless when there has been so much destruction in our world today. In those moments when I feel like I am not doing enough, I breathe, relax and pray...
I believe each of us can continue to do our part to make a difference in someones life. To the best of my ability, I try not to judge others,' because we never know what kind of battle they are facing in their life...
Mother Earth is definitely getting our attention with the recent earthquakes on our planet. It is a wake-up call to be united as a collective consciousness and do our part to "be the change we wish to see in the world." Gandhi.
Let's stand united and choose acts of kindness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautifully written Jeannine! And so very heart felt. Keep shining your powerful Goddess light around the world. You make a wonderful difference :) Lots of love, peace and joy to you Angel...
ReplyDeleteI absoulutely agree!! Helping others is what has kept me going through all my trials and why I finally started a blog. We all need to know we are 'not alone' and that we can make a difference! No matter how small. So glad I found your blog. You are an inspiration to me and many others I am sure!!! Following and putting you in my favorite blog list.
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
Coreen
You are soooo right, you are FUN. I'm glad I took the time today to read some of your back posts. (We need to start a club of like thinkers! You can be Pres.)
ReplyDeleteThat was a long time between post, that's a violation of the new club rules. Good posts like these need to be written every day, well...
Hey, give Doris a visit. I think you will like her, Jeannine.
http://doris-socialworker.blogspot.com/
She just lost her mom and needs our prayers.
Being the change we wish to see in the world is a positive thought and could lead to making a real difference.
Cliff